The Indiana Broadcasters Foundation is now accepting applications for the 2021 College Scholarship Program. The Foundation awards $50,000 to deserving students at Indiana colleges and universities. The application process for the 2021 program us now closed.
How to Apply
- Applicant must be a current, full-time college student with plans to continue as a full-time college student in the 2021 fall semester.
- Student applicant must have an overall 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
- Official transcripts from the college or university are required to be submitted with this application. Official transcripts can be mailed to:Indiana Broadcasters Association
P.O. Box 902
Carmel, IN 46032
-or-emailed from the college/university to [email protected]
- Applicant must be a resident of the State of Indiana attending an IBA Member Indiana college or university.
- Applicants must be actively participating in a college broadcast facility or be working/interning for a commercial/public broadcast facility while attending an IBA Member Educational Institution.
- Applications will be judged in large part upon overall academic performance, specific work in broadcasting (in and out of school), and essay quality.
Why It Matters
I was very shocked and I am grateful and blessed because this scholarship actually came at the perfect time when I needed it the most.
It allows me to explore many different avenues of creative expression that I never had the financial backing to do so.
I have one semester left at IU-Bloomington and it is going to pay for my entire semester.
It helps me financially with school and tuition, but also putting on a resume for future internships interviews, it can help me in that aspect as well.
I had to work four, part-time jobs to reach the amount of the scholarship and then some, so it helps a lot.