As stations begin to transition to ATSC 3.0 across the country, engineers are an integral part of ensuring the transition was successfully completed.
What has worked well and what lessons have been learned?
Join us on Tuesday, March 16 at 1PM (ET) for a virtual panel discussion featuring engineers involved with the transition, as well as experts guiding the ATSC 3.0 transition around the country. The panelists will share their experiences with transition and provide an update on the non-linear opportunities that ATSC 3.0 provides for local television stations.
Panelists will include:
- Moderator: Dave Arland, Executive Director, Indiana Broadcasters Association
- Dan Carpenter, Regional Engineering Manager, Sinclair Broadcast Group
- Ron Taylor, Chief Engineer, Sinclair Broadcast Group Columbus
- Ken McCrimmon, Chief Engineer, WCMH-TV
- Michael Bouchard, VP of Technology Strategy, ONE Media
- Dave Folsom, Lead Technical Engineer, Pearl TV
This virtual session is jointly presented by the Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio Associations of Broadcasters.
The session is free to IBA, KBA and OAB members, but pre-registration is requested.
We look forward to seeing you on March 16.