With this being an election year, everyone is looking for the “Silver Bullets” to help them write more political ad dollars, so please join the IBA and Mark Levyfor “From Influence to Impact: Putting More Political Ad Dollars on Your Books” on Thursday, August 13th, 2020 at 11:10 AM Eastern, 10:10 AM Central.
While we have to speak about them briefly, know that this is NOT a rules and regulations webinar: it is about writing more political ad dollars now. So please join us as we cover:
- An understanding of what 2020 has meant to 2020 political advertising
- Where political ad dollars are likely to go
- Digital ad changes and how that effects potential broadcast sales
- Where digital suggests some of their previously earmarked money go
- Why local political dollars may be more important than national dollars
- Common-sensical things we forget about that cost us political buys
- The value of Ballotpedia, OpenSecrets and The Edmonds Database
- Knowing how to find who is running, and a key question to ask a candidate that can justify a bigger schedule
- Knowing how to better tell your story sans “broadcast-ease”
- The value of your database qualitative
- An intro letter template design
- The value of database qualitative
- An intro letter template designed to get candidates to meet with you
- A Lowest Unit Rate Template tool that actually works
- The often overlooked danger of social media, political advertising and low rates
- 11 ideas for upsells and new non-political business because of this being an election year
- Political ad copy help, including a source for thousands of political ads
- And this is broadcasting, so of course, “and more”
Seating is limited so please register for your IBA’s “From Influence to Impact: Putting More Political Ad Dollars on Your Books” on Thursday, August 13th, 2020 at 11:10 AM Eastern, 10:10 AM Central at https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5035643816902443533.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.