Your Indiana Broadcasters Association is excited to welcome members back to our in-person annual conference which will be held Wednesday, October 27th at the 502 East Event Centre in Carmel!
The day will include training for broadcasters as well as industry updates, the Spectrum Awards and induction of the 2021 and 2020 Indiana Broadcast Pioneers Richard M. Fairbanks Hall of Fame at lunch.
We know this conference is a little different from previous years as we resume in-person attendance. That’s why we want to share some important updates and requests we are asking to ensure that you and other IBA members have a safe and successful conference.
- We are requiring you to wear a face mask when attending the conference.
- We are recommending that all attendees receive their COVID-19 vaccination.
- We are livestreaming the Awards Ceremony at the conference, which will be available for free viewing on www.IndianaBroadcasters.org.
- We are recording the conference training sessions which you can purchase to watch “on demand” for one month after the event from our website.
- Conference registration will be limited to 200 people to ensure the safety of each attendee.
Registration is now closed. We can’t wait to see you!