On Saturday, March 28, IBA member stations connected with the future of our industry during a virtual career fair.
Because of the COVID-19 outbreak, the IBA transitioned its in-person fair to an online version so stations and those looking for jobs could still meet face-to-face.
The day started with a career fair panel on “Work, Life Balance in Broadcasting.” You can watch the replay by clicking the video above.
Thank you to all of our stations who took time out of their schedules to participate.
- WTWO/WAWV TV (Terre Haute)
- WBIW/WQRK/WPHZ Radio (Bedford)
- WCOE/WLOI/WRBI (Batesville)
- DLC Media (Brazil/Washington)
- WBAA Radio (West Lafayette)
- WEOA Radio (Evansville)
- iHeart Media (Indianapolis)
- WFIE TV (Evansville)
- WLFI TV (West Lafayette)
- WMDH/WWKI (Muncie/Kokomo)
- WRTV TV (Indianapolis)
- WSVX/WROI Radio (Shelbyville)
- WTHI TV (Terre Haute)
- WTIU/WFIU (Bloomington)
- WTTS/WGCL Radio (Bloomington/Indianapolis)
- WVUT TV and WVUB/WFML (Vincennes)
- Cumulus Radio (Indianapolis)
- Iron Horse Broadcasting (Logansport)
- DC Broadcasting Radio (Jasper)
- WCBK/WMYJ/WVNI/WCLS/WDCK Radio (Martinsville)
- WITZ/WQKZ Radio (Jasper)
- Star City Broadcasting (Lafayette)
- WNIT TV (South Bend)
- WFYI Public Media (Indianapolis)
- WVPE Public Media (Elkhart)