• Run studio camera for all newscasts and related cut ins as directed by Production Manager or newscast director.
• Prepare studio for all productions.
• Perform studio maintenance and housecleaning as necessary.
• Assist with all aspects of pre-production.
• Daily production of episodic.
• Work with the sales department on client relations and services.
• Daily work in studio environment.
• Assist with station “Special Projects”
• Maintain good communication between all departments.
• Report to Production Manager on a daily basis.
• Other duties and responsibilities as they arise.
UNUSUAL WORKING CONDITIONS
Requires early morning or evening and weekend work.
Requires somewhat flexible hours.
Nexstar Broadcasting is an EOE
One year in television production preferred.
Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of production EFP and studio techniques.
Valid driver’s license.
Knowledge of television production principles and practices.
Working knowledge of studio and EFP lighting.
Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks in a timely fashion.
Working knowledge of newsroom operation.
Must be self motivated, and multitask well.
Bachelor’s degree in Television/Film or related field preferred.
How to Apply
Apply online: www.https://nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/nexstar
800 Marywood Dr, Henderson, KY 42420