Part-Time Production Services
JOB SUMMARY: Operate various equipment (audio, visual, graphics, lighting, digital) used for media production and/or transmission.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
• Collaborate with the director and studio staff to coordinate the action in the studio.
• Collaborate with set designers to determine the needs of the production.
• Builds and decorates the set and/or provides props used for production.
• Assist in the installation, operation and maintenance of sound recording equipment.
• Operate studio graphic systems during broadcast/production.
• Provide audio production-related support as needed, and may work with outside production facilities.
• Assist in digital media productions, liaising with appropriate departments.
• May convert analog recordings, film, or printed materials to digital format.
• Maintains and stores equipment, records and tapes.
• Must be able to interact well with video journalists, anchors, videographers, news managers, production and engineering staff.
• Detail oriented.
• Excellent communication and organization skills.
• Familiarity with processes and procedures of a television production department.
Work Environment/Physical Requirements: High stress environment with deadline pressures. Some travel may be required on an occasional basis.
NOTE: This job description contains the basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned
Must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 (subject to any medical or religious accommodations or other applicable law)
Pre-Employment and Random Drug Testing
Education/Experience: High School Diploma. Experience in television, film, or post production preferred but not required.
How to Apply
Please apply at: