Thanks for your payment for the annual Spectrum Awards. Here are the next steps and how to submit entries.
How to Apply:
- Visit the submission site.
- Log in or click the ‘Register’ button to create an account.
(Users can reset their password by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Complete the information
(Be sure to select the correct market for your station or cluster) and click “Register an Account.”)
- To enter a category, click “Entry Form” and fill in the information. The headline/title should be what you would want shown on a plaque.
- Acceptable file formats to upload to the site include .mp3, .jpg, .gif, .png, .bmp, .doc, docx, .wma, .pdf, .mp4, .wmv and .mov files.
- IMPORTANT To ensure server space for all states, RockOurAwards.com requires video entries to be linked from YouTube, Vimeo, other video hosting sites, or a station website. Simply copy/paste the videos URL in the “Add Link” section. Only under very specific circumstances will a video file be accepted for upload.
- Special characters should be avoided in file names. Stick with letters, numbers, dashes and underscores.
- Your station must have already paid for each entry through this IBA Spectrum Award Payment Form before you submit an entry.
Thank you so much, we look forward to your entries! Please reach out to Sam Brattain at email@example.com with any questions.
For more information, please downlaod the Call for Entries PDF or read it below.