In the Sales Manager role, the primary duty is to achieve or exceed market revenue goals and lead the development of sales team members.
– Coaching and Developing Members of the Sales Team to Reach their Full Potential
– Hitting Sales Revenue Goals
– Implementing Sales Strategies
– Managing the Sales Processes
– Developing and Maintaining Client Relationships
– Managing Revenue Growth
– Researching and Developing Revenue Streams
– Creating and Analyzing Sales Reports
– Ensuring All Contracts are Fulfilled
Media experience is NOT a requirement as we have an extensive training program, but you must have the ability to lead others.
Health, Vision, and Dental insurance.
How to Apply
Email cover letter and resume to Megan Orbin
Woof Boom Radio