Local Sales Manager
The Local Sales Manager is responsible for overseeing all local broadcast and digital revenue for the station while leading a team of sellers and support staff in a positive and collaborative way.
• Provides leadership for the local sales team
• Develops and executes sales strategies which result in exceeding revenue targets in local, new business, special projects and digital revenue.
• Collect and analyze monthly and quarterly revenue forecast information for sellers on a weekly basis.
• Review and resolve preemptions daily and manage sales orders and inventory.
• Work with Director of Sales on inventory pricing and management.
• Assist Account Executives with ad agency spot negotiation business to maximize share of business and to sell sponsorships & promotions.
• Manages recruitment, training, evaluation, and development of sales professionals.
• Develops and cultivates client relationships alongside Account Executives.
• Drives new business development while focusing on increased market share
• Coach and train the sales team by keeping them up to date on product knowledge
• Manages inventory and revenue forecasting for local revenue.
• Orchestrates weekly sales meetings and quarterly strategy meetings with the sales staff.
• Communicate efficiently both externally and internally across multiple teams.
• Highly organized, with ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work in a team-oriented collaborative fashion.
• Other tasks as needed
********* EOE/MINORITIES/FEMALES/VETERANS/DISABLED *********
• Must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 (subject to any medical or religious accommodations or other applicable law)
• Pre-Employment and Random Drug Testing
College degree and experience preferred
About Allen Media Broadcasting:
Allen Media Broadcasting offers strong benefits including health, vision, dental and life insurance for full time employees and a 401(k)-contribution plan for eligible employees.
How to Apply
Please apply at: