Family Broadcasting Corporation in South Bend, Indiana is hiring an Account Executive.
Basic Function: Build business by identifying and selling prospects, building and maintaining relationships with clients while consistently developing new clients.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Sell television and radio airtime, commercial airtime and production services.
2. Prepare, develop and present sales and marketing packages.
3. Generate sponsorships and pursue co-op dollars.
4. Complete Wide Orbit Training Modules.
5. Learn and understand all products.
6. Attain daily and monthly goals.
7. Enter and edit customer information into Wide Orbit.
8. Prepare airtime agreements and production orders.
9. Obtain credit applications.
10. Collect deposits and other monies due for sales.
11. Check daily payments in Wide Orbit.
12. Prepare and monitor client folders and client list.
13. Obtain appointments and sales calls per assigned goals.
14. Attend all staff and sales meetings
15. Attend and participate in promotional and client events.
16. Prepare and monitor sales calls.
17. Perform other related duties as required.
* Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
* 1-2 years of previous sales experience with broadcast media knowledge.
* Highly motivated individual with exceptional organizational and project management skills.
* Ability to overcome rejection, positive attitude and ability to work with minimal supervision.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong ability to effectively communicate to
a wide and diverse audience.
* Excellent time management, customer service and communication skills.
* Experience in Wide Orbit, PowerPoint, Excel, and strong computer skills.
* Excellent listening skills.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field preferred.
FBC offers a competitive benefit package including Anthem BC-BS medical plans (HSA and PPO options), dental and vision, short and long-term disability, accident and critical illness plans in addition to employer-paid term life insurance with optional employee buy-up. We offer a competitive compensation structure along with a retirement plan for your future and paid time off to pursue your passions.
How to Apply
Please send your cover letter and resume to: [email protected] or fax to: (574)291-9043. You can also visit our website and apply at: https://familybroadcastingcorporation.com/.
WHME TV-FM, WHPZ FM
South Bend, Indiana