Here’s your opportunity to make your mark in the exciting and fast-paced television/digital marketing industry. If you love interacting with leaders in the local business community and have experience selling in retail, insurance, or automotive – we want to speak with you today!
WEVV-TV is expanding our sales team… and we’re looking for those who want to make money and have fun doing it. We offer outstanding management support from all levels of our fast-growing company, plus nationally-recognized training programs designed to help you win from your first week on the job.
Must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 (subject to any medical or religious accommodations or other applicable law).
• Consistently build client base and generate revenue by:
o Upgrading/upselling existing client sales
o Developing new clients and new business for the stations
o Generating new revenue from dormant accounts
o Prospecting, probing, analyzing needs, solving marketing and advertising problems, creating unique promotions, finding solutions and closing sales orders
o Developing relationships with accounts so that both stations receive more than their proportionate share of the market business
o Maximize inventory usage
o Meeting or exceeding agreed upon budget goals
o Selling inventory at the highest possible rate
o Taking personal responsibility to replace business when account attrition occurs
o Ongoing reinforcement of the positive image of the station, thereby increasing the perceived value and translating that into high rates
• Makes a minimum number of in-person calls, client contacts, presentations, proposals and other sales related activities as assigned by the Sales Management Team.
• Managing station’s account lists so that all accounts are covered well at all times
• Preparing accurate and timely sales orders, avail requests, production orders, traffic instructions and other reports that may be required
• Provides full-service to clients internally and externally including correct execution of all necessary paperwork and ensuring that commercials are in-house by the assigned deadlines
• Adheres to credit policies established by the station
• Collects accounts receivables within the required deadlines
• Adheres to all systems and reporting procedures set forth by Sales Management
• Actively participates in sales meetings and seminars
• Stay current on business/market conditions in order to anticipate changes in the business environment and adapt to those changes
• Effectively utilizes computers and specialized sales software
• Establishes and maintains a positive line of communication with all station team departments and members
• Other duties as assigned.
Bachelors in Business Administration preferred.
Our robust benefits package includes medical, dental, paid vacation, 401k – and no working on weekends or holidays!
How to Apply
Interested in joining our team? Find out more by applying at: