Membership in the 250-member strong Indiana Broadcasters Association provides AM, FM, and TV broadcast stations and their people with resources to help advance the industry, stay on top of emerging technology, sharpen skills, ensure compliance with federal regulations, and recognize excellence in broadcasting.
Funded by Annual Membership Dues:
- IBA is your advocate in Washington, D.C. and in Indianapolis, when federal and state officials need to learn how moves in Congress, the FCC, and at the Indiana Statehouse affect local stations – from music licensing to the future of dashboard radio reception and content negotiations.
Funded by stations running Public Education Program Advertisements:
- IBA offers interactive opportunities to learn throughout the year, through P1 Learning/Ten Minute Trainer and Local Broadcast Sales, for sales teams to enhance their effectiveness.
- IBA stages educational events to help station staff learn how to expand into video streaming and more effectively compete.
- Our Federal and State “Legal Hotlines” offer advice for broadcasters who need quick answers to legal questions.
- With the Alternative Broadcast Inspection Program, IBA helps stations operating to FCC specifications.
- Career Fairs staged by IBA help our stations throughout the state reach job seekers to fill openings at stations.
- Both the annual Spectrum Awards to recognize the “best in broadcasting” and the Cardinal Community Service Awards give IBA members a chance to shine.
- We also annually induct deserving broadcasters into the Indiana Broadcast Pioneers Hall of Fame, to salute past achievements as an inspiration to current and future broadcasters.
If you were previously a member in 2023 an invoice was sent to your main station contact.
[CLICK HERE] if you are missing your invoice or need additional information.