While the FCC is relaxing several things because of the virus emergency, other requirements remain in place.
Station Managers will want to hear a 45-minute replay of Washington counsel David Oxenford’s presentation.
Oxenford discusses the things that you need to know about FCC during the pandemic. Five questions to be answered include:
(1) Can I still contact the FCC if I need to?
(2) How does the pandemic affect FCC filing deadlines and the public file obligations?
(3) Has the FCC provided any relief for broadcasters?
(4) What was that political broadcasting ruling last week?
(5) FCC issues you should be considering if you are working remotely.