The Indiana Broadcasters Association and IHSAA are hosting a session on Thursday, July 15th at 2PM ET to help stations better understand the process of streaming games. The 75-minute program includes:
- Overview of the IHSAA Champions Network
- How can radio stations add video streaming?
- Revenue Opportunities (Sponsorships and Pay-per-View)
- Requirements for joining the Champions Network
- BlueFrame Streaming Platform
- Minimum Standards for Audio, Video, and Graphics
- Question and Answer Period