On Air talent reports directly to the Program Director unless otherwise specified. Executes and produces the format on the air through performing and interacting with audience and clients in studio and/or remote broadcasts to ensure station’s ratings success. Ensure that daily, weekly and monthly responsibilities are performed in a timely, professional, and accurate manner. This job description may be modified at any time as deemed appropriate by management.
The responsibilities of the On Air Personality include, but are not limited to:
1. Entertains and informs listener audience. Announces station identification and assets in special promotions and programming activities.
2. Voice and produce advertising commercials when requested to do so by the production director or program director
3. Perform live appearances. In most cases compensation for talent is available at a predetermined rate.
4. Responsible for voice tracking and other day parts as assigned by Program Director.
5. Assist the Program Director by addressing technical issues and/or programming issues that hinder the execution of the format
6. Assist the Program Director in any additional instances where it may be required.
7. Must be fluent in Spanish. Ability to speak English is a plus.
8. Active on all Social Platforms on a day to day basis.
Previous experience preferred. Must be fluent in Spanish. Ability to speak English is a plus.
High School Degree, College Degree preferred
If Full-time then Health, Dental and Vision are available.
How to Apply
Send resume and Air Check to firstname.lastname@example.org