Responsible for maintaining market(s) broadcast capabilities and provide quick resolution to problems that may arise with transmitter, tower, satellite receivers and other related equipment. Responsibilities may include installing, maintaining and repairing telecommunications, computer and networking systems with the aid of the Corporate IT Administrator and Chief Engineer. This job description may be modified at any time as deemed appropriate by management.
The responsibilities of the Assistant Market Engineer will include, but are not limited to:
1. Installs and performs maintenance on control consoles, boards, recording equipment, microphones, digital systems, transmitters, controls, remote equipment, etc.
2. Performs necessary measurement of equipment performance
3. Performs necessary maintenance and upkeep of all technical equipment ensuring compliance with operating budget.
4. Establish routine maintenance procedures and schedules
5. Equipment wiring and installation when required
6. Correspond with FCC on EBS-related matters
7. Assists Corporate Engineer and Chief Engineer in assigned duties and special projects
8. Ensures markets compliance with all FCC rules and regulations
9. Assist in preparing necessary FCC filings as needed and necessary under the guidance of the Corporate Engineer
10. Assist managing capital projects ensuring compliance with capital budgets, seeks approval for non-budgeted items from Chief Engineer, General Manager and CFO
How to Apply
Email resume to email@example.com.