Spoon River Media, LLC is seeking a full time sales professional to represent La Porte County’s largest media outlet. If you’re outgoing, creative, self-motivated, tenacious, detail-oriented, money motivated, and have reliable transportation, then we’d like to talk to you about joining Spoon River Media. Prior media or business to business sales experience is preferred, but not required. As a member of the Spoon River Media team, you’d be responsible for building and managing a client list, primarily by developing relationships with the business community inside and surrounding La Porte County, IN. Spoon River Media, LLC is a locally operated company that is focused on providing programming that is LOCAL, ENGAGING, and for the BENEFIT of the communities we serve.
• Prospecting, developing and cultivating new business for 96.7 The Eagle, Rock 106.5, and HometownNewsNow.com.
• Setting up and conducting face-to-face meetings with qualified prospects.
• Constructing and presenting proposals/contracts and creative concepts to business decision makers that address their marketing needs.
• Negotiating business deals and acquiring prospect commitment.
• Managing relationships with clients.
• Communicating ongoing contact/sales activities to sales management team.
• Achieving individual monthly and annual sales objectives.
Bachelor Degree preferred, but would consider High School Diploma with B2B Sales Experience
How to Apply
To be considered for the Account Manager position, please email your resume and a paragraph about why you believe this job would be a good fit for you, to email@example.com. Spoon River Media, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
WCOE / WLOI
La Porte, IN