WTWO / WAWV and mywabashvalley.com are searching for energetic and motivated individuals to join the sales team. We need someone who can focus on new business development and building lasting partnerships with area businesses.
The Account Executive works within established Sales Department guidelines to increase sales volume with assigned accounts, aggressively seeks new customers for both TV and Digital business, executes plans and strategies set forth by sales management, maintains awareness of the competition, and maintains visibility int he community.
Requirements & Skills:
• Establishes credible relationships with local business community.
• Makes sales calls on existing and prospective clients.
• Maintains assigned accounts and develops new accounts.
• Prepares and delivers sales presentations to clients.
• Explains to customers how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible.
• Provides clients with information regarding rates for advertising placement in all media.
• Develops advertising schedules with clients and station personnel responsible for placing advertising into station media.
• Works with clients and station personnel to develop advertisements.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
College degree or related experience in marketing.
Nexstar Inc. offers strong benefits including health, vision, dental and life insurance for full time employees and a 401k contribution plan for eligible employees.
How to Apply
ALL applicants must apply on-line at: