The Indiana Broadcasters Foundation is now accepting applications for the 2021 College Scholarship Program. Applications will be accepted through Wednesday, March 3rd.
The Foundation will award $50,000 to deserving students at Indiana colleges and universities.
- Applicant must be a current, full-time college student with plans to continue as a full-time college student in the 2021 fall semester.
- Student applicant must have an overall 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
- Official transcripts from the college or university are required to be submitted with this application. Official transcripts can be mailed to:
Indiana Broadcasters Association
P.O. Box 902
Carmel, IN 46032
-or-emailed from the college/university to [email protected]
- Applicant must be a resident of the State of Indiana attending an IBA Member Indiana college or university.
- Applicants must be actively participating in a college broadcast facility or be working/interning for a commercial/public broadcast facility while attending an IBA Member Educational Institution.
- Applications will be judged in large part upon overall academic performance, specific work in broadcasting (in and out of school), and essay quality.