The Indiana Broadcasters Foundation announced ten recipients of its 2020 scholarship program – awarding $50,000 total to students who attend colleges and universities across the state.
2020 Indiana Broadcasters Foundation Scholarship Recipients:
- John Bannec (Indiana University)
- Haley Jordan Begay (Indiana University)
- Blake Chapman (Ball State University)
- Grant Covey (Ball State University)
- Thomas Gismondi (University of Indianapolis)
- Seena Greiwe (Ball State University)
- Caitlen LaMarche (Vincennes University)
- Kadie Spoor (Goshen College)
- Taylor Woods (University of Indianapolis)
- Micah Yason (Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis)
“We are honored to recognize the achievements of our ten scholarship recipients,” said Indiana Broadcasters Association Executive Director Dave Arland. “Their hard work represents the best of the future of our industry and our Foundation takes great pride in being able to support their education as they pursue careers in television and radio.
Since 2011, the Indiana Broadcasters Foundation has awarded more than $270,000 to Indiana colleges and universities with broadcasting programs, including $50,000 awarded to ten students last year.
The program is funded by the Foundation and contributions members of the Indiana Broadcasters Association.