*The deadline to apply for the 2020 Indiana Broadcasters Foundation College Scholarship has closed*
Indiana Broadcasters Foundation will begin accepting applications for the 2020 scholarship program on Monday, January 6. Applications will be accepted through Friday, February 7. Recipients will be notified in early March and honored on Saturday, March 28th at the IBA Spring Career Day.
Again, the Foundation will award $50,000 to deserving students.
- Applicant must be a current, full-time college student with plans to continue as a full-time college student in the 2020 fall semester.
- Student applicant must have an overall 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
- Official transcripts from the college or university are required to be submitted with this application. Official transcripts can be mailed to:Indiana Broadcasters Association
P.O. Box 902
Carmel, IN 46032-or-emailed from the college/university to [email protected]
- Applicant must be a resident of the State of Indiana attending an IBA Member Indiana college or university. Below is a list of IBA member schools. If your school is not on the list, please contact [email protected] and we will reach out to the college/university about becoming a member.
- Purdue University
- Indiana University
- University of Indianapolis
- Indiana State University
- Ball State University
- Anderson University
- DePauw University
- Earlham College
- Franklin College
- Goshen College
- Hanover College
- Huntington University
- Indiana Wesleyan University
- Taylor University
- Vincennes University
- Trine University
- University of Evansville
- University of Southern Indiana
- Applicants must be actively participating in a college broadcast facility or be working/interning for a commercial/public broadcast facility while attending an IBA Member Educational Institution.
- Applications will be judged in large part upon overall academic performance, specific work in broadcasting (in and out of school), and essay quality