The 2019 Indiana Broadcasters Foundation College Scholarship application must be completed by 11:59 p.m. on Friday, February 15th.
Prior to applying, scholarship applicants should contact their school’s Financial Aid office to determine if receiving an IBA scholarship would affect current financial aid packages. For answers to questions, email Sam Klemet at [email protected].
- Applicant must be a current, full-time college student at an Indiana institution with plans to be a full-time college student during the 2019 summer or fall semester
- Student applicant must have an overall 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
- Transcripts from the college or university are required to be submitted with this application.
- Applicant must be a resident of the State of Indiana.
- Applicants must be actively participating in a college broadcast facility or be working/interning for a commercial/public broadcast facility.