Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Mishawaka, IN
Station: WNSN-FM, WQLQ-FM, WSBT-AM/FM, WZOC-FM
Contact Person: [email protected]
Contact Email: [email protected]
We are an
Equal Opportunity Employer
Outside Sales experience is helpful, but we will train the right person.
Must be able to drive and have a valid driver’s license.
Minimum High School education
Health Ins., 401K, Vacation/Sick
As a Radio & Digital Marketing Representative, You Will:
• Create and sell marketing and branding campaigns on market-leading radio stations and digital platforms that are audience- and community-focused
• Enjoy our positive and fun team environment in a state-of-the-art facility in Mishawaka
• Be eligible for promotions from within, and an opportunity to grow
• Enjoy a flexible schedule – plan your own work day
• Receive extensive training, commitment to initial & on-going improvement
• Have a genuine impact in improving client businesses in our community
• Potential opportunity to purchase stock (based on performance)
Mid-West Family Broadcasting is an equal opportunity employer.
Instructions to Apply:
email resume to [email protected]