Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Benton Harbor, Michigan
Station: WNSN-FM, WQLQ-FM
Contact Person: [email protected]
Contact Email: [email protected]
We are an
Equal Opportunity Employer
Outside sales experience is helpful, but we will train the right person.
Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
Health Ins, 401K, Vaca/Sick time, potential opportunity to buy stock in the company
As a Radio & Digital Marketing Representative, You Will:
• Create and sell marketing and branding campaigns on market-leading radio stations Sunny 101.5 and Live 99.9 and digital platforms that are audience- and community-focused
• Enjoy our positive and fun team environment in a state-of-the-art shared office and studio space with our Michigan stations in Benton Harbor, Michigan
• Be eligible for promotions from within, and an opportunity to grow
• Enjoy a flexible schedule – plan your own work day
• Receive extensive training, commitment to initial & on-going improvement
• Have a genuine impact in improving client businesses in our community
• Potential opportunity to purchase stock (based on performance)
Our stations are deeply involved in the communities we serve. You will be focusing your efforts on prospecting and growing business in the Southwest Michigan market, focused on our Sunny 101.5 and Live 99.9 radio and digital products.
Mid-West Family Broadcasting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Instructions to Apply:
email resume to [email protected]