Start Date: Immediate Opening
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Richmond, IN
Station: Brewer Broadcasting
Contact Person: Amy Dillon
Contact Phone: (765) 962-1595
Contact Email: [email protected]
We are an
Equal Opportunity Employer
The successful candidate is productive, focused, creative, cooperative and kind. You know we work in the entertainment business and take pride in the success of the air talent and sales staff. Use your skills in our well-equipped studios with your strategic thinking, creative and copy-writing abilities to constantly create award winning type radio spots to put the overall cluster in a position to succeed.
High School Diploma minimum
• Collaborative and creative work environment
• Competitive salary/talent fees for Small Market
• Tools, resources and coaching to succeed
• Opportunity for career progression and professional growth
• Medical and Life Insurance package
• Vacation & Holidays to enjoy the fruits of your labor
Responsible for audio production, voice-overs, and writing ads that get results for the clients. Designs and executes in-house production which includes writing, voicing, dubbing commercials. Coordinates with traffic department and sales staff to expedite radio commercials and rotation of commercials. Tracks and coordinates daily commercial discrepancy reports with traffic department. Performs additional duties, such voice-tracking a shift or fill-in for on-air personality.
Requirements of this position include the following:
• Maintain a positive attitude to ensure great relations with our staff, clients, and listeners.
• Experience with Adobe production tools.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced-high-growth, rapidly changing culture and environment.
• Participate in occasional radio station events or remote broadcasts.
• Working knowledge of V-Creative and radio automation software a plus, but not required.
Instructions to Apply:
Send resume, cover letter and 3 samples of your best original script and production to Amy Dillon, General Manager at [email protected]