Start Date: 2019-05-31
Employment Type: Part-time
Location: Bloomington, IN
Contact Person: Rob Humphrey
Contact Email: [email protected]
We are an
Equal Opportunity Employer
• Applicants must be willing and able to work evenings, weekends, morning, or overnight shifts as needed.
• Ability to monitor audio and utilize computer software to ensure quality and consistency of broadcasts.
• Ability to multitask and work well under occasionally stressful and time-sensitive situations.
• Ability to answer listener phone calls and address their questions in a polite and courteous manner.
Preferred, but not required:
• Experience with digital audio editing software
• Previous radio experience
• Currently living in the Bloomington and Monroe county area with plans to remain in the area at least through the summer.
The position requires the careful and diligent observation of two broadcast facilities, basic commercial production, reconciling commercial traffic logs, and other duties assigned by the programming department. Training will be provided.
Instructions to Apply:
Send your resume (as .doc or .pdf files.), to Rob Humphrey, WTTS Programming Assistant, [email protected]