Start Date: TBA
Employment Type: Part-time
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Contact Person: Rhonda Poulson
Contact Email: [email protected]
We are an
Equal Opportunity Employer
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.
• Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to work closely with departmental members and work as a team player
• BA Degree in telecommunications and television experience preferred.
Be a part of our winning team at WANE-TV. We are now accepting applications for a part-time production assistant. The Production Assistant is responsible for various television production duties required to record scenes for live and recorded broadcasts. Shift will include evenings and weekends.
• Composes and frames camera shots, applying the technical aspects of light, lenses and camera settings to achieve the effects sought by directors
• Adjusts positions and controls of cameras to change focus, exposure and lighting as requested by the director
• Operates studio cameras during live broadcasts
• Operates remote cameras during live broadcasts
• Confers with directors and other crew members to discuss sequences, desired effects, camera movements and lighting requirements
• Sets up cameras and related equipment
• Produces graphics for newscast
• Creates graphics for the newscast
• Performs other duties as assigned
Instructions to Apply:
ALL applicants must apply on-line at: https://broadcastcareers-nexstar.icims.com , please upload resume and cover letter.