Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full-time
Station: WTHR Channel 13
Contact Person: Cherilyn Stephens
Contact Email: [email protected]
We are an
Equal Opportunity Employer
• Two years of formal Computer Science/IT or electronics training and 3-5 years broadcast experience preferred
• IT certifications are a plus
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience managing and leading projects
• The candidate will need flexibility to work on-call rotations, unusual hours (IE: nights, weekends & holidays) and other duties as assigned is required
• Experience with Broadcast automation systems, routers, video storage devices and data storage
• Work independently in a deadline driven 24/7/365 environment.
•Solid troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
•Ability to terminate IT and broadcast related cables
•Customer/user support and desktop support
•Microsoft Office suite, Visio documentation
•Meet deadlines, prioritize assignments, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Two years of formal Computer Science/IT or electronics training and 3-5 years broadcast experience preferred
Medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off, company paid disability and life insurance, paid holidays.
WTHR-TV, the top-rated NBC station in Indianapolis is seeking to fill the position of Broadcast IS Technician. The Broadcast IS Technician will participate in managing and maintaining the technology and broadcast related equipment within the facility. The position is responsible for integrating, maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing the station’s IP based systems, servers, encoders, network switching, automation and multiplexers with a strong focus on IT.
Instructions to Apply:
Please click this link or copy/paste it into your browser address bar to apply: https://usr56.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/tdpcompany/Site/INDIANABROADCASTERSASSOC/Posting/View/2341