Start Date: 9/23/20
Employment Type: Full-time
Contact Person: Lori True
Contact Email: [email protected]
We are an
Equal Opportunity Employer
• Ability to stay focused during repetitive tasks.
• Continuity and Commercial Traffic Experience a plus.
• Wide Orbit and vCreative Software Experience a plus.
• Strong Internet Application Skills
• Frond Desk Reception Job Sharing including distribution of winner prizes
• Knowledge of Microsoft Software Applications Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Flawless eye for detail
• Team Player Attitude
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to learn systems and new software quickly and thoroughly
• Until at least Jan 1. 2021, it is a work from home position and good internet connection is a must. Computer will be provided for you.
• Ability to work with creative individuals as part of a team
What we offer:
• Competitive pay
• Professional growth and career path
• Focused, responsible and collaborative work environment with the ability, to ask “what if” and try innovative solutions
• Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance coverage
• Paid Vacation & Holidays
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K, HSA, LTD, STD. Other supplemental insurance available as well.
CUMULUS MEDIA | INDIANAPOLIS has an immediate opening for a full time Continuity Director/Local Sales & Business Office Assistant for our 6station cluster. We strive to hire people who are passionate about radio, driven, resourceful and problem solvers who have the ability to drive the evolving, diverse culture of the Power of Radio to success.
Cumulus | Indianapolis currently features six radio stations in the Indianapolis area and surrounding counties: Active Rock 93.9 WNDX-FM, Country 95.5 WFMS-FM, CHR 99.5 WZPL-FM, Classic Hits 104.5 WJJK-FM, Hot AC 107.9 WNTR-FM and Sports 1430 WXNT-AM. The cluster of six radio stations reaches thousands of listeners on a daily basis.
We are seeking a detailed-oriented and self-motivated applicant with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Applicants must be able to handle multi-tasking and the ability to work well under pressure while handling multiple deadlines. Applicants should have prior experience working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to troubleshoot and remedy situations quickly and calmly.
The Continuity Director position is responsible for tracking commercial scripts, handling co-op processing, ensuring all copy/creative is received and accurately input into the Wide Orbit Traffic and VCreative Production order system in a timely fashion, working with production and coordinating copy with Sales Staff and customers. Problem solving and research skills to ensure the two systems are accurate and match is critical for this position. The Local Sales Asst. part of the position would be back-up to sales reps on their order entry and copy entry and making sure all local missing copy is finished before deadline. This person is liaison between traffic hub and local office.
Instructions to Apply:
For immediate consideration, please visit https://cumulusmedia.jobs.net/
For more information about CUMULUS MEDIA, visit our website at: https://www.cumulusmedia.com/
CUMULUS MEDIA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).