Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Contact Person: John Parker
Contact Phone: (260) 471-5555
Contact Email: [email protected]
We are an
Equal Opportunity Employer
WFFT-TV, the FOX affiliate in Fort Wayne, Indiana, is seeking a highly-creative, experienced Assistant Creative Services Director. If you have a passion for creativity, and need an outlet – this job is your opportunity! The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in the development and production of cutting edge promos for on-air and digital and social media platforms. This person must be ready to hit the ground running by developing campaigns from start to finish, and finding creative ways to connect with our audience.
• Proficiency with non-linear video editing (Avid and Adobe After Effects preferred)
• Ability to shoot eye-catching video and write attention-grabbing copy
• Minimum 2 years broadcast marketing experience at a news-producing station
• Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
College degree in Marketing, Mass Communications, or related field.
Medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as a retirement program. Paid holidays, paid vacation, and paid sick days.
• Write, produce, shoot, and edit News, Programming, and Community Event promotions for on-air and digital media
• Assist with Commercial Production as scheduled
• Assist with coordinating production, including working with News personnel and clients
• Develop contests with the aid of the Creative Services Director to grow station viewership and website usage
• Assist with station events as necessary
• Schedule and manage inventory for station promos, IDs, and PSAs
• Other duties as assigned by the Creative Services Director
Instructions to Apply:
Apply by filling out the application for the Assistant Creative Services Director position on https://www.wfft.com/about-us/work-for-us/. Please include a link to your work.