Start Date: Immediate opening
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Richmond, IN
Station: WHON-AM, WQLK-FM
Contact Person: Amy Dillon
Contact Email: [email protected]
We are an
Equal Opportunity Employer
Brewer Broadcasting is looking for an Accounting Manager for radio stations located in East Central Indiana. The Accounting Manager is responsible for the day to day operations of our business office, including managing all financial accounting and human resource functions as well as all aspects of payroll processing.
• Minimum of Associates Degree in Accounting with 2 years’ experience as an Accounting Manager or 5+ years of Full-Charge Bookkeeping Experience
• Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and Accrual Accounting
• Experience with Human Resource laws and practices.
• Experience with Sage 50 software, Office 365
• Proficient in all aspects of Accounting
• Strong computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel, a plus.
• Attention to Detail
• Ability to work after normal business hours when needed.
• Familiar with and experienced in Corporate accounting and Public Broadcasting.
• Familiar with Public Broadcasting billing system Marketron/Radio Traffic a plus.
• Multitasking ability
• Prior Experience with ADP Payroll/RUN Platform
• Experience in a paperless environment.
We have the best products in the market and a culture that is committed to its people and has a record of winning.
• Competitive pay for market size
• Collaborative and creative work environment
• Tools, resources and coaching to succeed
• Opportunity for career progression and professional growth
• Medical, Dental, Eye and Life Insurance package
• Vacation & Holidays to enjoy the fruits of your labor
Responsible for all financial transactions. Business managers are generally expected to have extensive professional background in accounting and financial management.
Instructions to Apply:
Send resume with cover letter to: Amy Dillon, General Manager at [email protected]