Start Date: TBD
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: South Bend
Contact Person: Don Barr
Contact Phone: (574) 284-3121
Contact Email: [email protected]
We are an
Equal Opportunity Employer
• Strong communication skills
• Must be interested in digital advertising technology
• Creativity to develop advertising solutions
• Solid writing skills
• Willingness to set appointments with new prospects
• Ability to develop lasting business relationships and grow a portfolio of clients
• Ability to learn a new product
• College degree or equivalent sales experience
Prior Work Experience
• Sales experience working directly with business owners and decision makers is preferred
A pre-employment drug screening and motor vehicle record check are required. WNDU-TV is a drug free workplace and participates in the Homeland
WNDU-TV is a great television station for new and experienced sales and communication professionals to make their next career move.
WNDU is the “This is Home” station in Michiana and we live that brand every day. Our station has a positive, team oriented culture that we cherish. We are located on the beautiful campus of The University of Notre Dame. Our station is owned by Gray Television, the top ownership group around. Gray believes that the local stations know how to best serve their communities. Gray also believes in investing in our local stations, making sure we have the finest people and technology.
WNDU is in an ideal location, close to Chicago and Indianapolis and just 30 minutes from Lake Michigan. South Bend area is a thriving destination for first-rate education, sports, arts and entertainment.
Instructions to Apply:
ALL interested applicants must apply through Snag: www.gray.tv/applynow. No others will be considered.