|Registration is now open for the Midwest Broadcast & Multimedia Technology Conference on Thursday, November 14th in Columbus, Ohio.
Indiana broadcast engineers are invited to attend the one-day conference presented by the Indiana, Ohio and Kentucky Broadcasters Associations, in partnership with the Society for Broadcast Engineers (SBE) and the Society for Motion Picture & Television Engineers (SMPTE).
This event is replacing the engineering track at the Indiana Broadcasters Conference on Thursday, October 24th.
The IBA will pay a $100 travel stipend to the first 30 engineers who register. Stipends will be handed out at a special Indiana breakfast prior to the conference.
The Midwest Broadcast & Multimedia Technology Conference includes educational sessions for engineers and IT professionals at radio and television stations, as well as an exhibit hall with more than 40 companies from around the country showcasing the latest products and technology.
Conference sessions are still being confirmed, but topics for discussion are expected to include:
- iMPX: Networked FM-Stereo Composite Connectivity
- Update on All-Digital AM
- Remote Tech in a Modern World
- Faster-Cheaper-Better: Combining Today’s Lower-Cost Technology for Perfect Audio Now
- New Remote Ideas: From Cellular and WISP Networks
- A Wideband Elliptical Antenna for the FCC Repack and ATSC3.0
- Antennas and RF Equipment with ATSC 3.0 Considerations
- Is Your Transmitter Really Ready for ATSC 3.0?
- How to Overcome the Challenge in Generating Significant Digital Revenue for Stations Websites, OTT & Mobile.
- Leveraging Cloud Services for Media Production Environments