TRAFFIC ASSISTANT / RECEPTIONIST
Brewer Broadcasting, a family owned and operated radio broadcaster, is searching for an entry-level teammate skilled in data entry and customer service. Individuals who excel at troubleshooting problems, managing schedules, and coordinating multiple activities at the same time are well suited for this position. The successful candidate is creative, productive, cooperative, kind and likes to smile!
The Traffic Assistant / Receptionist acts as a liaison between different areas in our radio cluster and listeners. The Traffic Assistant / Receptionist will use the station’s traffic system to accurately schedule commercials as purchased by advertisers, assist our valued listeners with prizes, and other assignments to assist management.
• Various duties related to the daily commercial broadcast logs.
• Maintain various reports electronically.
• Field incoming phone calls and maintain a caring and enthusiastic first impression to guests
• Manage listener prize distribution process
• Maintain office supplies levels
• Willingness to support the team in various other areas
• At least one year of general office experience is required
• High comfort level with computers, data entry, and MS Office.
• Cheerful communication skills required
• Positive go-getter attitude with strong problem-solving abilities
• Job requires a person who is detail oriented with high accuracy and ability to work under pressure
• Able to handle conflicts and find solutions
• Advanced attention to detail with superb time efficiency
• High work ethics, standards, pride in work, and attendance habits
• Must ensure the protection of proprietary company information. Customer information, company data, and reports generated must be kept confidential.
• This position requires the employee to dress in a business casual manner
• High school degree required
• Brewer Broadcasting offers an opportunity to embark on a career with the fast-paced and fun industry.
• Paid time off, Health, Eye, Dental, and Life Insurance
• 35 hours a week, Monday to Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm with 1 hour lunch break, $13/hour
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please email resumes to [email protected]
Brewer Broadcasting is an Equal Opportunity Employer