Station Events Manager / Associate Producer
WISH-TV/MyINDY-TV 23 in Indianapolis has an immediate opening for a full-time Station Events Manager/Associate Producer. Our ideal candidate is a highly motivated, creative, and organized team player with superb attention to detail. The Station Events Manager/Associate Producer plays an important role in our marketing department, fostering relationships with clients and community partners.
Primary duties include:
– Assisting in the development, implementation, and execution of special marketing projects
– Facilitates community partnerships and station initiatives
– Coordinates special projects, promotions, and live remotes
– Assisting producers with guest bookings, planning, research, writing, and editing
– Attends and manages external station events (May include holidays, nights & weekends)
– Assists in maintaining brand standards internally and externally
– Manages and distributes outside media content, promotional inventory, and equipment.
– Facilitates internal station events
– Perform other duties as needed by management
Must-have qualifications Include:
– Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
– Proficient with office suite including Excel, Power Point, Word, and Outlook
– Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines
– Proficient with Avid iNews, and Adobe Suite including premiere, and photoshop or illustrator
Prior experience in television marketing and creative services is preferred. Experience in live television production and/or creative services is a plus.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 401K, and more
How to Apply
Send resume to: [email protected] Include “Station Events Manager” in the subject line. For more information about WISH-TV/WNDY-TV please go to www.wishtv.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer