Sports Marketing Specialist
Mid-West Family South Bend is looking for a Sports Marketing Specialist with a proven record to help drive our sports client success.
Mid-West Family South Bend is the Sports leader in the market, proudly hosting Notre Dame Football, Men’s Basketball, Women’s Basketball and Hockey. THIS IS NOT AN ON AIR POSITION, but you’ll be working directly with our Marketing Team in the selling of Notre Dame Sports and surrounding activities as well as NFL Football and South Bend Cubs Baseball across our platforms. In addition, you will also be working with non-profits and local businesses to build integrated marketing campaigns, telling their story creatively and reaching our audiences across radio, streaming, interactive websites and apps, along with digital services such as targeted display, geo-fencing and OTT/streaming video!
Mid-West Family South Bend provides you with extensive training and resources to create and sell strategic marketing campaigns surrounding one of the best brands in college athletics Notre Dame sports. This includes one-on-one and group training with our On-Boarding Specialist, who is here to support your success and lead you on a path of professional growth.
This position provides a steady salary (NO commission), plus multi-level monthly bonus structures, opportunities for promotion, benefits, and 401k. We love celebrating individual and team successes with recognition and rewards, too!
Mid-West Family South Bend is an Equal Opportunity Employer
• A minimum 2 years Sports media sales experience
• The ability to build marketing and advertising strategies utilizing modern platforms such as social media, apps and websites, alongside traditional media
• Someone with a strong drive for personal success
• Stellar interpersonal skills (in person, on the phone, and in email/written communication)
• Persuasive ability/someone who can own the room
• Confidence and an outgoing personality
• Someone with the ability to build relationships with our clients and serve them well
• The ability to work under pressure and meet goals
• A competitive mindset that shows constant will to grow, improve and never stop trying
• Good mathematical skills
• Experience using Microsoft Office, digital apps and knowledge of social media platforms
• Impeccable time management skills
Some college preferred
• Dental Insurance
• Health Insurance
• Paid Time Off
How to Apply
Email resume to [email protected]
No Image Available.
South Bend, Indiana