Radio Sales Manager
In the Sales Manager role, the primary duty is to achieve or exceed market revenue goals and lead the development of sales team members.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Lead and prepare for weekly sales meetings
• Attend meetings with account executives and their clients
• Create revenue-generating sales ideas for broadcast, digital, and events divisions
• Daily usage of software programs to measure overall revenue growth and account executive progress
• Lead, manage, and hold the sales team accountable
• Own financial metrics of the sales department, including pricing, inventory, expense management,
weekly revenue, pacing, and forecasting
• Ability to successfully interact with other market and company departments
• Exude passion, energy, and enthusiasm for the company and opportunities for business within our
company to help clients achieve their business goals
• Experience as a proven sales leader in the role of account executive or higher
• Comprehension of overall marketing opportunities, including digital, event, and broadcast
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Microsoft 360 Office Suite
Media experience is NOT a requirement as they have an extensive training program, but you must have the ability to lead others. Any current media Local Sales Manager or Senior Account Executive ready to move up will also be considered for this role.
This position offers a 401K Plan, Health, Disability, and Life Insurance, Comprehensive Training Programs, and vacation time.
How to Apply
Email cover letter and resume to Megan Orbin