WSBT is looking for a Lifestyle Producer- Editor/Videographer for the HomeTown Living Show. This person will be working directly with the Executive Producer and Lifestyle team members to create content for HTL. As the Lifestyle Department, our mission is to provide local, informative, and entertaining programming that matters to our community; to serve as an outlet for our clients to reach new customers while growing revenue in a non-traditional sales opportunity; to build our viewers to become the top-rated lifestyle show in the market.
Essential Duties and Requirements include the following:
· Write stories for daily shows and digital platforms
· Conduct research on stories
· Gather, write, edit and deliver Lifestyle content
· Edit video news / web stories for all platforms
· Write scripts and material for stories under tight deadlines
· Knowledge and skills for integrating content with accompanying digital and social platforms
· Understanding of News/ Lifestyle writing and story structure
· Other duties as assigned
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
· Must have strong communication and writing skills
· Must be extremely organized, motivated and a self-starter
· Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment
· Must be able to multi-task and prioritize in a constantly changing news environment
· Knowledge of Avid editing technology is a definite plus
· Ability to work with a multitude of people and personalities while maintaining a professional work environment
· Must be able to lift and carry between 25 and 50 pounds on a regular basis
· Must have valid driver’s license, good driving record and be able to operate news vehicles
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Sinclair offers amazing Benefits!
Medical, Dental, Vision. 401K,
Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Flex Spending,
Company Paid Life Insurance,
Company Paid Short Term & Long Term
PTO (Vacation, Sick, & Personal)
How to Apply
To apply go to https://sbgi.net/careers/