WNDU is looking for a talented News Producer to join our award-winning team. This position works closely with the Executive Producer and News Director in addition with having direct communication with Technical Media Producers, Assignment Manager, Reporters and other news staff. In this position, you will be responsible for the content and flow of newscasts and web content and overall quality of our news product. You will lead the charge in the development of our newscasts to meet a high standard.
• Great conversational writing skills
• Strong editorial and communication skills
• Work well under a deadline
• Adapt to breaking news and developing stories
• Coordinate the writing and editing of scripts with excellent use of video and graphics to enhance storytelling
• Communicate with anchors, field crews, reporters and control room staff
• Write content for the station website and social media
• College Degree in Journalism
Prior Work Experience
• Producing experience while earning college degree or producing experience at a television station
A pre-employment drug screening and motor vehicle record check are required.
How to Apply
Please apply online at www.gray.tv/applynow