Part Time Board Op
CUMULUS MEDIA | Indianapolis is offering a great opportunity as a (Part-Time) Board Operator providing programming and control board support. Our ideal candidate should possess an extremely good work ethic, be a self-starter, and be highly organized with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. The position requires extreme reliability and flexibility, especially on weekends. If you are a fast-learner familiar with audio equipment and automation, have a good demeanor around others, and have a passion for radio, read on.
Who We Are: Our local stations in the Indianapolis area include 99.5 WZPL-FM, 107.9 WNTR-FM, 95.5 WFMS-FM, 104.5 WJJK-FM, 93.9 WNDX-FM, and CBS Sports 1430 WXNT-AM. CBS Sports 1430 is home to Notre Dame Football, NASCAR, and local high school football and basketball broadcasts.
• Running the board in a radio station control room broadcasting a variety of live or pre-recorded local and syndicated radio programs, specifically for Game Broadcasts.
• Playing all commercials as scheduled and maintaining a commercial and transmitter log
• Monitors and updates weather, traffic and news reports into automation equipment
• Monitor for EAS Alerts, Ambers Alerts and breaking news
• Monitors the technical quality and accuracy of incoming and outgoing on-air programming from master control room
• Assists with adjusting signal and programming content to ensure transmission meets federally mandated broadcast standards
• Some college radio or small market radio experience required/preferred
• Previous board operation experience preferred
• Familiar with FCC rules and regulations and EAS guidelines
• Proficient using computer systems such as Microsoft Office Suite, OpX, Adobe Audition or other audio editing and automation programs
• Familiar with audio mixers and remote monitoring systems for radio transmissions
• Flexibility in scheduling required; majority of the hours are in the evenings, weekends and holidays
• All new hires must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by date of hire, subject to legally-mandated accommodations
Radio experience preferred.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please visit cumulusmedia.jobs.net
For more information about CUMULUS MEDIA, visit our website at: cumulusmedia.com
CUMULUS MEDIA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).