Brief description of duties & responsibilities:
1. Co-Produce weekend newscasts and work as an Associate and Fill-In Producer during the week.
2. Must be a strong writer who understands the difference between “stacking” and “producing” a newscast.
3. Edits video and writes stories for the website and other e Media platforms.
4. Interacts with users on social media sites.
Work experience and education required for position:
1. Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and handle multiple tasks.
2. Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.
3. Experience with Avid News and I News desired.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism/Communications, a related field or the equivalent combination of education and work-related experiences.
2. Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Health, Vision, Dental, 401K, & PTO
How to Apply
To apply online: www.https://nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/nexstar
Nexstar Broadcasting Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer