Multimedia Marketing Consultant
WPTA is searching for a results-driven individual to grow an existing account list and develop new revenue on all platforms as an Account Executive. Managing and growing current account list, prospecting, setting appointments, collections and selling advertising for WPTA and all of our digital platforms and promotions. The Account Executive will assist in identifying key accounts for developing new business and must have a keen sense of the market. Must be able to forecast accurately and maintain excellent client relationships.
Duties/Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
– Sell advertising consistent with station policies and rate guidelines.
– Responsible for the negotiation of rates with local clients.
– Service existing accounts and create special sales opportunities specific to each client.
– Assist in the production of clients needs and act as a liaison with all departments.
– Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
– Willing to learn all research and utilize in client proposals effectively.
– Prospect new accounts and create sales opportunities specific to each new client.
– Television and digital sales experience preferred.
– Wide Orbit, Microsoft Office Word, Excel & PowerPoint experience is preferred.
– Self-motivated, high energy salesperson.
– Excellent organizational, time management, verbal and writing skills….Be a team player!
– A strong work ethic and the ability to formulate and execute a daily plan is also a must.
– Must meet the Gray Television driving requirements and have a valid drivers license.
How to Apply
Qualified, interested applicants may go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on “apply now”, upload your resume, cover letter and references
Fort Wayne Indiana