WNDU Multimedia, a Gray Television station, is looking for a high-energy, creative individual, who enjoys generating story ideas, writing to video, and performing compelling live shots. We are seeking a self-motivated team member who wants to win each day. You would be joining a newsroom that is energetic and thrives on breaking news, severe/disruptive weather, and daily investigative reporting. We offer paid training, medical/dental, 401K, and paid time off.
• Strong communication skills
• Must be able to use TVU units, post video, and stories on the web
• Creatively report, shoot, and edit
• Solid writing skills
• Willingness to do whatever is needed
• Ability to develop lasting relationships with community members
• Must be a good newsroom citizen and team player
• College degree
A pre-employment drug screening and motor vehicle record check are required. WNDU-TV is a drug-free workplace and participates in the Homeland Security E-Verify Program.
How to Apply