The General Manager is responsible for developing and executing plans that result in the growth of the stations and our employees. In addition to overall station oversight, this role has functional responsibility for the station’s sales representatives and sales management.
Lead fully functioning radio stations with a primary focus on growing revenue.
• Create and maintain a performance culture that focuses on serving our customers and listeners.
• Develop plans for the station’s revenue generation growth that fits station brands.
• Manage by living the company values.
• Provide visible leadership both inside the station and the community.
• Develop strong relationships with key clients and other business partners.
• Create a collaborative, team-based environment.
• Be responsible for all aspects of financial performance: (1) the development, then (2) achievement of station operating budgets, (3) oversight to ensure integrity of the local financial statements.
• Enforce all FCC, EEO and the appropriate Federal, State, and Local rules and regulations.
• Adhere to Woof Boom Policies, while observing the highest ethical standards.
Establish the sales direction of the organization.
• Create and manage budgets and project station revenue. Set and adjust ad rates.
• Utilize and maximize ad inventory, station resources to achieve revenue goals.
• Establish local market value and position of the station.
Needed Experience and work history
With a record of proven leadership success in team effectiveness and revenue growth
• Proven ability to cultivate innovation, risk-taking, and leading change.
• Strong leader that demonstrates passion and enthusiasm for the company’s mission.
• Able to prepare and monitor business unit budgets.
• Able to organize, motivate, and supervise staff.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills; effective in a variety of formal presentation setting both inside and outside the organization.
• Able to establish cooperative working relationships.
• BS/BA in related discipline preferred.
Health, vision, dental insurance, HSA, AEP, 401(k), Vacation & Sick time
How to Apply
Send Resume and Cover Letter via email to [email protected]
No calls please.
WWSR-FM, WCIT-AM, WEGE-FM, WFGF-AM, WDOH-FM