GFX Designer/Digital Support
Digital Sales GFX / Digital Support:
WEHT – ABC 25 and TristateHomePage.com has an opening for digital GFX creation / digital support role. The position will work closely with Sales, Promotions, and News Departments.
• GFX skills to create compelling web ads for advertisers and support station initiatives building user friendly content pages, contest pages and other station community partnerships opportunities.
• Digital sales support to the Digital Sales Manager and Digital sellers.
• Digital support to ensure ad campaign success, inventory monitoring, analytics dashboard, pulling reports, corporate compliance and station branding to match on-air.
Work with the Digital Sales Manager to conceptualize and create online GFX for Sales, News, and Promotions departments.
• Candidate must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet short deadlines.
• This is a hybrid role between digital GFX and digital station-sales support.
• Regularly scheduled hours are M-F 8a-5p. Some nights and weekend hours are sparingly required for community events and station partnerships.
The candidate must be able to stand, sit, operate a motor vehicle, conduct telephone conversation, use electronic mail, write letters and memos, conduct face to face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions without excessive supervision, make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, work near others, work outdoors in all weather conditions and work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions.
• Must be able to lift, set up and operate equipment weighing up to 50 pounds, and be able to handle, control or feel objects, tools, or controls for extended periods of time. Repetitive movements are required. Work can be conducted in extremely bright or inadequate lighting conditions.
WEHT ABC 25 – Nexstar Media Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pre-employment screening is required.
Qualifications:GFX design and o
ffice experience required.
• Highly functional with Adobe CS products including Photoshop and Illustrator. Experience and proficiency with WordPress, HTML, CSS, and CMS is required. Java Script experience is a great bonus.
• Ideal candidate will have a positive creative can-do attitude and be able to organize and manage multiple projects to be able to meet deadlines.
• Must be a team player, effective communication skills, be highly organized, proactive, and excited about the growing opportunity of digital content.
Please provide resume and portfolio of work.
HSD or GED
Health, Dental, Vision, paid vacation, sick, & personal time, 401k
How to Apply
To apply online: https://nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/nexstar