WNDU has a rare opening in our Engineering department. We are looking for a person with a take-charge attitude. The Engineer is responsible for overseeing our Master Control automation systems, servers, editing suites, microwave equipment, IT infrastructure, desktop troubleshooting to component level, computer support and repair, and general building maintenance. The candidate must have the ability to effectively diagnose and correct technical problems and have familiarity with broadcast operations.
– Diagnose and correct technical problems including mater control automation and play-out server systems.
– Ensure 24/7 high-quality broadcast and digital platform operations.
– Ability to read and create detailed electrical documentation and schematics.
– Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and non-technical end-users.
– Ability to possess strong multitasking and project skills
– Some understanding of building maintenance including but not limited to HVAC units, light fixtures, electrical motors, and related control circuits.
– General AC/DC electrical understanding
– Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or IT technical field preferred
How to Apply