DIRECTOR OF FIRST IMPRESSIONS
This is a full-time position with benefits. We are looking for an individual with an outgoing personality, strong communication skills with the ability to be flexible and perform multiple functions while staying focused and friendly.
· Greeting People entering our stations with a friendly attitude, directing them to their correct destination, dealing with inquiries from listeners, the public and clients.
Answering telephones, screen and direct calls, accurately take and relay messages, provide information to callers regarding our three stations.
Distributing prizes to listeners and respond to general questions about our station promotions.
Provide support to the business office performing a variety of tasks, including but not limited to, preparing documents, data entry, process incoming and outgoing mail
· Backup and assistance to our traffic department
Keeping reception area neat and presentable
Fill out Barter forms and affidavits (will train)
Maintaining contact information for all staff members
Assist General Manager and other department heads as requested
· Hours are Monday through Friday 8am – 5pm
Successful candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, professional in presentation, and customer service oriented, organized, showing initiative and reliability and tolerate stress in a busy environment. This position is full-time and entry level with potential for upward mobility.
· Good at problem solving and prioritizing
· Great team player
· Is poised, positive, outgoing, cheerful and has a professional demeanor
· Smiles on a regular basis
This position requires the employee to dress in a professional manner.
College graduate preferred, high school diploma or GED required
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid time off, health, eye, dental, and life insurance.
How to Apply
Send resume with cover letter to [email protected]