Digital Sales Coordinator
WTHI-TV’s Sales Department has an immediate opening for a Digital Sales Coordinator. The Digital Sales Coordinator will assist in leading the station’s efforts in the development of new and incremental digital business utilizing the best in-class digital product suite from Allen Media Digital.
• Will work alongside our Account Executives daily to help facilitate deep and mutually benefiting relationships with current and future clients.
• Will work concert with Allen Media support team, and the WTHI DOS and LSM to help facilitate a unified approach to client solutions that include digital assets.
• Will also be responsible for prospecting new contacts and has the opportunity to sell and maintain their own portfolio of business.
• Utilize project management and internal campaign trafficking tools to schedule and process digital advertising orders and requests.
• Provide input on sales promotion ideas and contesting to sales management team.
• Entering and maintaining digital campaigns utilizing station and vendor operating systems
• Prepare and submit sales and financial reports as directed.
• Assist in coaching and training the sales team by keeping them up to date on product knowledge.
• Support Local Sales Manager and Account Executives in overseeing and reporting on all digital campaigns.
• Keep LSM/DSM and GSM informed of any critical fulfillment/workflow issues.
• Attend internal and external meetings when needed.
• Ability and opportunity to sell digital products and services.
• Attend continuing educational courses regarding the ever-changing digital landscape.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Computer proficiency is essential.
• Must be well organized, display a professional demeanor, exude high energy, and show attention to detail.
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Competitive, energetic and self-starter; ability to overcome objections.
• Creativity, flexibility, and the ability to adjust quickly to changes in industry are also essential.
• Pre-Employment Background Check.
Sales-related experience preferred.
Allen Media Broadcasting offers strong benefits including health, vision, dental and life insurance for full time employees and a 401(k)-contribution plan for eligible employees
How to Apply
Please apply at:
Terre Haute, IN