Creative Services Producer
WISH-TV/WNDY in Indianapolis, IN has an immediate opening for a full-time creative services producer.
If you have a passion for creative thinking and visual excellence in video production, we want to talk to you! Our ideal candidate is an excellent communicator who can integrate their creative vision and storytelling with a business’s existing brand to develop effective marketing campaigns on-air and online.
• Conceptualize, write, shoot, and edit commercials for clients
• Assist in live production and special project shooting and editing
• Work closely with other team members, sales, and clients on campaign development
• Assist promotions team to produce branded marketing campaigns
• On occasion, work outside of normal business hours and some weekends
• Perform other duties as needed by management
• Proficient in videography and lighting with HD & DSLR cameras
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Avid
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• Attention to detail, time management, and the ability to meet strict deadlines
Prior experience in photography, graphic design, motion graphics, stage lighting, and theater design are all a plus, but not required.
• At least 3 years experience in television/film/ad production is preferred
FT Benefits included
How to Apply
Interested applicants should apply by sending their resume along with links to materials and samples to: [email protected], Please include “Commercial Producer” in the subject line. For more information about WISH-TV/WNDY TV please go to www.wishtv.com.
WISH-TV and WNDY are locally owned and operated by Circle City Broadcasting. For more information on Circle City Broadcasting go to www.circlecitybroadcasting.com
Equal Opportunity Employer